This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: version typeinfo for 128bit types
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:50:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: version typeinfo for 128bit types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404140912130 dot 27139 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <CAH6eHdSHs=sGMTaM_s265OAr2TaZGMFObmWfgG1Qzukx4aA__A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 14 April 2014 11:28, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 14 April 2014 10:39, Marc Glisse wrote:
>> PR libstdc++/43622
>> * config/abi/pre/gnu.ver (CXXABI_1.3.9): New version, new symbols.
>> * config/abi/pre/gnu-versioned-namespace.ver: New symbols.
>> * config/abi/post/x86_64-linux-gnu/baseline_symbols.txt: Likewise.
> I'd like to wait until 4.9.0 has been released before adding new
> versions to the library, to avoid unnecessary differences between
> trunk and the 4.9.0 release candidate(s).
I was about to say the patch is OK for trunk now, but noticed that the
new CXXABI_1.3.9 block is added after the CXXABI_TM one, not after
CXXABI_1.3.8 ... was that intentional?