This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, x86] merge movsd/movhpd pair in peephole
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Cc: Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:48:19 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, x86] merge movsd/movhpd pair in peephole
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+4CFy4oGjcv36T3j_pmAe9zEMdZCDG7UTez1p+=Yz2eiKfQPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHFci28JaB_45BishBAXsoRBp_c=4Y1yVeCutYt6=y_ivApfyg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAAkRFZL4ajQghy7LR58ob8LX4cpcsEeFM=N7HqcJiPEh9t+8Gw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Xinliang David Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Bin, when will the patch for the generic pass be available for review?
The patch is still under working and reviewing. For arm we only need
to handle simple load/stores, so it may need to be extended to handle
generic memory access instructions on x86.