This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH] RL78 - clean-up of missing operand mode warnings.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Hulme <peper03 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:58:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH] RL78 - clean-up of missing operand mode warnings.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534D9A6E dot 9090609 at yahoo dot com>
I typically leave the mode off when the operand accepts a CONST_INT as
I've had problems with patterns matching CONST_INTs otherwise, as
CONST_INT rtx's do not have a mode (or have VOIDmode).
(yes, I know gcc is supposed to accomodate that, but like I said, I've