This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/51747 (list-initialization from same type)
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 00:02:58 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/51747 (list-initialization from same type)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53483236 dot 7030700 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014, Jason Merrill wrote:
Recent changes to the C++ standard have allowed the use of
list-initialization with a single initializer of the same type as the target;
this patch updates reshape_init accordingly.
Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applying to trunk.
shouldn't the same also apply if VECTOR_TYPE_P (type), not just for