This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++] typeinfo for target types
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:16:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++] typeinfo for target types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404131018180 dot 27848 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 04/13/2014 04:41 AM, Marc Glisse wrote:
this patch generates typeinfo for target types. On x86_64, it adds these
6 lines to nm -C libsupc++.a. A follow-up patch will be needed to export
and version those in the shared library.
This looks fine, but shouldn't be checked in without that other patch.