This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran][4.7/4.8/4.9/4.10 Regression]PR60810 list directed io from array results in end of file
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:17:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran][4.7/4.8/4.9/4.10 Regression]PR60810 list directed io from array results in end of file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5348767B dot 4070805 at charter dot net>
Relates to PR60810
On 04/11/2014 04:10 PM, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> I plan to commit the following patch to 4.10, 4.9, 4.8, and 4.7.
> It is a partial revert of the patch to PR38199 which is an optimization of
> internal unit reads.
> The original patch was too aggressive. After this revert, I will investigate
> further to see if I can refine it further.
> Index: unit.c
> --- unit.c (revision 209325)
> +++ unit.c (working copy)
> @@ -382,9 +382,7 @@
> is_trim_ok (st_parameter_dt *dtp)
> /* Check rank and stride. */
> - if (dtp->internal_unit_desc
> - && (GFC_DESCRIPTOR_RANK (dtp->internal_unit_desc) > 1
> - || GFC_DESCRIPTOR_STRIDE(dtp->internal_unit_desc, 0) != 1))
> + if (dtp->internal_unit_desc)
> return false;
> /* Format strings can not have 'BZ' or '/'. */
> if (dtp->common.flags & IOPARM_DT_HAS_FORMAT)