This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR debug/16063. Add DW_AT_type to DW_TAG_enumeration.
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:03:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR debug/16063. Add DW_AT_type to DW_TAG_enumeration.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1395573501-21296-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com> <CAHACq4qas-aVxGf9ViChOcxAXR81TBBYQU5_qy5ZB5awSqts8g at mail dot gmail dot com> <1395744618 dot 5704 dot 98 dot camel at bordewijk dot wildebeest dot org> <1395859013 dot 5704 dot 170 dot camel at bordewijk dot wildebeest dot org> <87ha61qiug dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAHACq4rxfktMVOmocuGNB3z8uQWo-igMe25Eaakfew=y7bq9bQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1397202952 dot 8924 dot 1 dot camel at bordewijk dot wildebeest dot org>
>> The DWARF bits are fine with me.
> Thanks. Who can approve the other bits?
You should probably get C and C++ front end approval. I'm not really
sure who needs to review patches in c-family/. Since the part in c/ is
so tiny, maybe all you need is a C++ front end maintainer. Both
Richard Henderson and Jason Merrill are global reviewers, so either of
them could approve the whole thing.
> When approved should I wait till stage 1 opens before committing?
Yes. The PR you're fixing is an enhancement request, not a regression,
so it needs to wait.