This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Testsuite PATCH to add support for dlopen tests
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: ramrad01 at arm dot com, Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>, Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rp at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:36:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: Testsuite PATCH to add support for dlopen tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140408081007 dot F25D5103 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <1396978104 dot 6866 dot 27 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <CAJA7tRaDbqvSzx31H+rWVXiaFKbBg5O3uZ3jeFPvZ=G6Lswbmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <yddmwftwc68 dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 03:23:43PM +0200, Rainer Orth wrote:
> > I see failures from last night on aarch64-none-elf and arm-none-eabi
> > (both bare-metal) configurations even after moving up to dejagnu
> > 1.5.1. If this can't be fixed easily should we consider reverting this
> > patch in the interest of getting sane test results on bare-metal
> > targets before the release ?
> I think we should. I didn't have a change to look into this yet.
I agree, a DSO testing framework can be tested in stage1 and once it is
stable, perhaps even backported to 4.9.1, but the single test doesn't seem
to be worth the hassle for 4.9.0 right now.