This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc/doc/*texi patch ping
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:01:08 +0200
- Subject: gcc/doc/*texi patch ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would like to ping the patch:
It's a syntax issue: It simply makes no sense to have a @menu item
which points to @nodes which are at the same or higher level
than the section in which the @menu is.
Newer makeinfo rightfully complain about this.