This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.8, PATCH 0/26] Backport Power8 and LE support
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:28:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [4.8, PATCH 0/26] Backport Power8 and LE support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1395257038 dot 17148 dot 2 dot camel at gnopaine> <CAGWvnyn-PRNfwTSJHHq=fLeHh4x0Eivn0K2eRZHG6WUjphNMPQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1396625929 dot 5401 dot 31 dot camel at gnopaine> <20140409095154 dot GH1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140409100305 dot GI1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <1397057253 dot 5401 dot 128 dot camel at gnopaine>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 10:27:33AM -0500, Bill Schmidt wrote:
> Ah, right. I had meant to fix this before committing the patch set and
> dropped the ball.
> One question: Where are ChangeLog entries supposed to go for libgo?
> There doesn't seem to be any kind of ChangeLog file for that component.