This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, testsuite, mips] Fix gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ifcombine-13.c
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: rdsandiford at googlemail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 23:07:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, testsuite, mips] Fix gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ifcombine-13.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <32e0d861-7b42-4e83-89f5-bb2a4aa5b435 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 01:48:21PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> The test gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ifcombine-13.c has been failing on MIPS ever
> since it was added because MIPS sets LOGICAL_OP_NON_SHORT_CIRCUIT to 0 and
> so the optimization being checked for is not done. This patch removes
> mips from the list of platforms where we check for the optimization.
> Tested on mips-mti-elf. OK for checkin?
> Steve Ellcey
> 2014-04-01 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ifcombine-13.c: Remove mips*-*-* from option
> and scan lists.