This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR60761, diagnostics in clones
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:03:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR60761, diagnostics in clones
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1404081353460 dot 31108 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 04/08/2014 07:58 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
Jason, is <clone> good or shall I use sth else (do we annotate in-charge vs. not in-charge
constructors specially for example?).
The names of the in-charge and not-in-charge constructor clones are
complete_ctor_identifier and base_ctor_identifier (and dtor for
destructors); you could check for those.