This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix wrong code issue in ipa-devirt
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:10:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix wrong code issue in ipa-devirt
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140408041327 dot GA25140 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20140408162808 dot GA8020 at virgil dot suse>
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 06:13:27AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > Hi,
> > while looking into devirtualization dumps, I noticed that I got one "false"
> > typed out as "true". Not sure what I was thinking of.
> > Martin, this may fix the wrong code issue you see in Firefox, hopefully.
> it did not segfault the whole afternoon, so yes, I believe this is the
Great, because all builds of firefox now segfaults for me at startup, so I will
try to fix my setup ;))