This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v7?] PR middle-end/60281
- From: lin zuojian <manjian2006 at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:07:47 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v7?] PR middle-end/60281
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB129-W70398F7180A2386B725257E4820 at phx dot gbl> <53104188 dot 2040303 at gmail dot com> <53106F83 dot 30108 at gmail dot com> <DUB129-W7567CB53370333209B55B6E48D0 at phx dot gbl> <DUB129-W49645D142963E5A89A2C03E46B0 at phx dot gbl>
in a way,yes.I am testing it.Since I don't have a FSF copyright
mark,and I have no idea what is that file saying,I can't commit my
patch.If you are interested in it,please help me commit it.
By the way,there is another way to work it out,and it has been
mentioned in the previous(I don't know how previous) mail.That is to
use unaligned instructions instead of aligned ones on the armv7 or
above platform.That has to modify part of machine desc of arm
platform.I can't tell you it's one of the define_peephole.I have no
time to test this idea yet.If you are interested in that way,please
test this one.It's always better when there is an option.