This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix my name in contrib.texi
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:24:45 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix my name in contrib.texi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1403181316381 dot 6041 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1404070014400 dot 5303 at tuna dot site>
On Mon, 7 Apr 2014, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2014, Richard Biener wrote:
> > Committed as obvious.
> htdocs/svn.html has four occurrences, and a few other pages also
> have some. Though I don't think it's appropriate to adjust the
> like of news.html, should I update svn.html?
Sure, go ahead.