This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PRs 60495/58880: Fix issues with finalization expressions
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 19:46:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PRs 60495/58880: Fix issues with finalization expressions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <533F2F37 dot 8010304 at net-b dot de> <20140405211236 dot GA10342 at nbbrfq dot cc dot univie dot ac dot at> <53417B2E dot 8000608 at net-b dot de> <5341826D dot 8090208 at sfr dot fr>
Mikael Morin wrote:
Le 06/04/2014 18:05, Tobias Burnus a écrit :
It is supposed to propagate the information whether any of the
components ("c") has a derived type. However, I made a typo: It
should be "&has_final2" instead of "&has_final".
gfc_is_finalizable couldn't be used?
No that requires that gfc_resolve_finalizers has run to setup some
variables - and we are in that function … If one tried to run it
nevertheless, gfortran ICEs ;-)