This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR60717 - Wrong code with recursive procedure with unlimited polymorphic dummy argument
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 10:27:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR60717 - Wrong code with recursive procedure with unlimited polymorphic dummy argument
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGkQGiL_kJdyJX6uOhxiav8ggNh1+oaCd7v7p6LgGE-u33EfqQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Le 02/04/2014 22:29, Paul Richard Thomas a écrit :
> Dear All,
> This fix, of itself, is quite obvious. The offset was being set to
> zero for array segments, rather than that required for unity valued
> I think that the fix could be used to clean up:
> each of which contains calculation of the offset. However, I do not
> think that this is the stage to fix things that are not broken!
> I propose to keep the PR open as a reminder to look into this.
> Bootstrapped and regtested on X86_64/FC17 - OK for trunk and backporting to 4.8?
this looks good; OK. Thanks.