This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fixing PR60656
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Cong Hou <congh at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:57:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fixing PR60656
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK=A3=3ir=n9HBnuddbeNWOt7VO9pgNdG2wBu5Ah6+hbB7NxYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/28/14 19:26, Cong Hou wrote:
This patch is fixing PR60656. Elements in a vector with
vect_used_by_reduction property cannot be reordered if the use chain
with this property does not have the same operation.
Bootstrapped and tested on a x86-64 machine.
OK for trunk?
diff --git a/gcc/ChangeLog b/gcc/ChangeLog
index e1d8666..d7d5b82 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,11 @@
+2014-03-28 Cong Hou <email@example.com>
+ PR tree-optimization/60656
+ * tree-vect-stmts.c (supportable_widening_operation):
+ Fix a bug that elements in a vector with vect_used_by_reduction
+ property are incorrectly reordered when the operation on it is not
+ consistant with the one in reduction operation.
This is good. Please install.