This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH][1/3] Fix PR54733 Optimize endian independent load/store
- From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <thomas dot preudhomme at arm dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:18:02 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][1/3] Fix PR54733 Optimize endian independent load/store
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000701cf4e0e$491c16c0$db544440$ at arm dot com> <CAFiYyc0wdSRxOTTPP+_Ydn1OYEH9G710i35wwNykPwvXyXrxHg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> From: Richard Biener [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sorry, I simply queued it in my review queue for stage1 ... it's definitely
> something that was high on my wish-list (including of also using
> general vector shuffles if available to support even more patterns).
Oh great. Anyway, having it split in 3 parts will ease the review for you.