This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 suuport for libitm
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:41:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 suuport for libitm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <533B3CA6 dot 90305 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Comments? If approved, should this go in for 4.9, or wait for stage1?
> Certainly it's self-contained...
On Cavium's thunder processor the cache line size is going to be
bigger than 64 bytes, what is your solution to improve performance on
target's like Thunder?
Also I think the default page size for most Linux distros is going to
be 64k on aarch64 including Redhat Linux so it makes sense not to
I will implement the ILP32 version of this patch once it goes in,
there needs a few changes in gtm_jmpbuf due to long and pointers being
32bit but the assembly storing 64bits always.