This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Define BE loader name.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:31:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Define BE loader name.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52CACD67 dot 7040804 at arm dot com>
On 6 January 2014 15:36, Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch defines the AArch64 BE loader name. Corresponding patches for
> glibc and binutils have been posted on the relevant lists.
> * config/aarch64/aarch64-linux.h (GLIBC_DYNAMIC_LINKER): Expand
> name using mbig-endian.
> (LINUX_TARGET_LINK_SPEC): Pass linker -m flag.
This patch has now been committed.
The corresponding glibc patch was committed following this email