This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Kyrylo Tkachov" <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:21:59 +0800
- Subject: RE: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000e01ceec25$5ddd91b0$1998b510$ at arm dot com> <5297245A dot 1030307 at arm dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Earnshaw
> Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:09 PM
> To: Terry Guo
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
> On 28/11/13 10:34, Terry Guo wrote:
> > Hello,
> > This patch intends to add a specific extra rtx cost table for v7-m
> > profile targets. Tested with gcc regression test, no new regressions.
> > Is it OK to trunk?
> > BR,
> > Terry
> > 2013-11-28 Terry Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h (v7m_extra_costs): New
> You haven't mentioned the change in arm.c
> > m4-extra-cost-table-upstream-v1.txt
> > diff --git a/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> > b/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> > index d3e7dd2..52e18a1 100644
> > --- a/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> > +++ b/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> > @@ -223,5 +223,105 @@ const struct cpu_cost_table
> > cortexa53_extra_costs = };
> > +const struct cpu_cost_table v7m_extra_costs =
> As Kyrill says, this should be in arm.c
> OK with that change.
Thank you all. I will update the patch and commit it.