This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <Terry dot Guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:09:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000e01ceec25$5ddd91b0$1998b510$ at arm dot com>
On 28/11/13 10:34, Terry Guo wrote:
> This patch intends to add a specific extra rtx cost table for v7-m profile
> targets. Tested with gcc regression test, no new regressions. Is it OK to
> 2013-11-28 Terry Guo <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h (v7m_extra_costs): New table.
You haven't mentioned the change in arm.c
> diff --git a/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h b/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> index d3e7dd2..52e18a1 100644
> --- a/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> +++ b/gcc/config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h
> @@ -223,5 +223,105 @@ const struct cpu_cost_table cortexa53_extra_costs =
> +const struct cpu_cost_table v7m_extra_costs =
As Kyrill says, this should be in arm.c
OK with that change.