This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:39:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM] Add v7m specific extra rtx cost table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000e01ceec25$5ddd91b0$1998b510$ at arm dot com>
On 28/11/13 10:34, Terry Guo wrote:
This patch intends to add a specific extra rtx cost table for v7-m profile
targets. Tested with gcc regression test, no new regressions. Is it OK to
2013-11-28 Terry Guo <email@example.com>
* config/arm/aarch-cost-tables.h (v7m_extra_costs): New table.
The aarch-cost-tables.h file was created in order to share cost tables between
arm and aarch64 for cores that implement both ISAs (for example the ARMv8-A ones).
I think the best position to put this cost table is in arm.c together with the
rest of the armv7-only cost tables.