This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Properly set ld_library_path in cilk-plus tests
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Balaji V. Iyer" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:22:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Properly set ld_library_path in cilk-plus tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ydda9gq9iqv dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
On 11/27/13 04:39, Rainer Orth wrote:
Thanks for taking care of this. You're probably getting more cilk+
fallout than most because you do a lot of Solaris work. Sorry about that.
All 64-bit gcc.dg/atomic and c-c++-common/cilk-plus/CK execution tests
were FAILing on Solaris 10 and 11/x86:
ld.so.1: c11-atomic-exec-1.exe: fatal: /var/gcc/regression/trunk/10-gcc-gas/build/./gcc/libgcc_s.so.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
ld.so.1: fib.exe: fatal: /var/gcc/regression/trunk/10-gcc-gas/build/i386-pc-solaris2.10/./libcilkrts/.libs/libcilkrts.so.5: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
This happens because both cilk-plus.exp files override ld_library_path
instead of appending to it. Fixed as follows by using the customary
method for setting ld_library_path. Bootstrapped without regressions on
i386-pc-solaris2.1 and x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, installed on
2013-11-26 Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
* gcc.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp: Append to ld_library_path.
* g++.dg/cilk-plus/cilk-plus.exp: Likewise.