This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM, LRA] Fixed bootstrap failure in Thumb mode
- From: Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:18:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM, LRA] Fixed bootstrap failure in Thumb mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCejV6qjR2uvwP4cMfBx-qaxZHH9+reqhW91QO2-Ry7Rvg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD57uCd0Ga4WzqUW2NmL4B1tGmbDtv8=OmhUwP1muZb14pB+Pw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18 November 2013 09:40, Yvan Roux <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 7 November 2013 15:56, Yvan Roux <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> this patch fixed an LRA cycling due to secondary reload (Thumb mode).
>> Notice that this patch is a prerequisite to turn on LRA by default on
>> ARM. Bootstrapped on a9 and a15 without any regression in the
>> testsuite as LRA is off by default and with the regression reported in
>> the thread bellow when LRA is on.
>> 2013-11-07 Yvan Roux <email@example.com>
>> * config/arm/arm.h (THUMB_SECONDARY_INPUT_RELOAD_CLASS): Return NO_REGS
>> for LRA.