This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING^2] [PATCH] PR59063
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, eugeni dot stepanov at gmail dot com, VandeVondele Joost <joost dot vandevondele at mat dot ethz dot ch>, Evgeny Gavrin <e dot gavrin at samsung dot com>, Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:36:41 +0400
- Subject: [PING^2] [PATCH] PR59063
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52831CF2 dot 1020203 at samsung dot com> <528C5453 dot 3020408 at samsung dot com>
> This patch is supposed to fix PR59063
> The original bug results from libasan providing clock_gettime wrapper
and then trying to call the "real" clock_gettime.
> The "real" symbol is supposed to come from librt.so which was not
necessarily linked to executable. The net result is a NULL call.
> Patch is based on Evgeniy Stepanov's and Jakub's suggestions in
bugzilla discussion. It instructs frontend to add -lrt on static Asan
compilation and also links dynamic libasan.so against librt.so.
> This was tested against gcc asan testsuite on x86_64.
Original post: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-11/msg01389.html