This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] Fix PR 58314 - Rework *movqi / *movhi patterns
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:38:51 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Fix PR 58314 - Rework *movqi / *movhi patterns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385464704 dot 5048 dot 26 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patch is the same as posted in the PR as attachment 31283.
> In addition to the testing done by Kaz and Christian, I've also tested
> it with
> make -k check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=sh-sim
> on rev 205313 with no new failures.
> OK for trunk?