This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wide-int, gengtype
- From: Laurynas Biveinis <laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:57:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: wide-int, gengtype
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F2ACE3ED-FA68-4056-9DE1-A3744D84F80F at comcast dot net>
Unfortunately I cannot allocate time for the review of the gengtype
bits right now, and it's not clear when I will be able to.
2013/11/23 Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Richi has asked the we break the wide-int patch so that the individual port and front end maintainers can review their parts without have to go through the entire patch. This patch covers the gengtype code.