This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ping]Two pending IVOPT patches
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at iuuk dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:11:52 +0800
- Subject: [Ping]Two pending IVOPT patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There are still two patches on IVOPT pending for review now. Since
others have already approved and applied, I am wondering whether these
two can be reviewed and get in if ok.
Improve IVOPT to handle outside and inside loop iv uses differently in GCC:
Slightly tune to make iv cand choosing algorithm more accurate: