This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wide-int, ada
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:46:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: wide-int, ada
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0075C6DB-B432-4E6F-8A48-3AE0C4D842FE at comcast dot net>
> Richi has asked the we break the wide-int patch so that the individual port
> and front end maintainers can review their parts without have to go through
> the entire patch. This patch covers the ada front-end.
I don't think that the mechanical change in UI_From_gnu is correct, see the
comment just above. The annotate_value change is very likely correct, but
please double check and, upon positive outcome, remove the last sentence of
the comment just above. The rest looks good, thanks.