This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve handling of threads which cross over the current loops header
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:29:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve handling of threads which cross over the current loops header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528F0C4E dot 5050902 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc0FnL0nosr=5ZJKqt4pTVn+B=bC8hw-Q=f+R+1KS5RXiQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <528F7CBF dot 5010109 at redhat dot com> <627de6aa-c058-4443-8399-d1f1cc3c3cbb at email dot android dot com>
On 11/22/13 08:56, Richard Biener wrote:
So the issue here is we can create irreducible regions & new nested
loops. Does just setting the header,latch fields for the current loop
handle those cases?
Good. I'll take care of it.