This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Modify -g1 to produce line tables
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:42:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Modify -g1 to produce line tables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHACq4pO37aZtdiBGzbCW6TYGCLdboU6SYfgVjHVcrOf+FQa2Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+=Sn1k6ZXEyL9m2=i1o8Ke2wQXbbq-a=jYnJSWeXTHjcfcTkA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHACq4rudyGZqDRn=07=+c48KOJ0oELjSoo+VRFe=sOFbGFsYg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHACq4o=bB8dPK=1Qh--MkYUTE9fBV2R_=bnX_XFcgnaJ7CFpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHACq4q+tDst81GS4FLZfDt=C8_499yyJbq7fjA24cReYZ6R2g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/21/13 13:53, Cary Coutant wrote:
Let me rebase the
patch, kick off a bootstrap and regression tests, and I think I can be
ready to submit it if there are no objections.
Here's the rebased patch. I'm running the bootstrap and regression tests now.
The bootstrap passed with no new regressions. Do I need approval for
the changes to tree-ssa-live.c and opts.c?
It's always the right thing to do if there's any question.
Having just looked at the opts.c and tree-ssa-live.c changes, they're fine.