This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, DOC] Document the POWER HTM built-in functions
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:13:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, DOC] Document the POWER HTM built-in functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385066485 dot 4783 dot 19 dot camel at otta>
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Peter Bergner <email@example.com> wrote:
> The following patch documents the HTM built-in functions specific
> to POWER. I bootstrapped and reviewed the gcc.info file and
> everything looks good.
> Ok for mainline?
> * doc/extend.texi: Document htm builtins.