This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 1/3] Flatten gimple.h
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:26:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/3] Flatten gimple.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528E4DAD dot 6080409 at redhat dot com>
On 11/21/13 11:15, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
We need to make sure the header files that are needed by plugins appear
in Makefile.in::PLUGIN_HEADERS so that they get installed in a place
where plugins can find them.
Is there anything in particular one needs to do for plugins? I thought I
saw a patch somewhere that changed something in the Makefile, but don't
know if that is actually required since I never did that for any of the
others. Any plugin which used gimple.h probably needs a few more
This bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, and regressions are
currently running. Assuming it passes fine, OK?