This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wide-int] Remove cst_fits_*
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:01:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: [wide-int] Remove cst_fits_*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y54jf5sv dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On Nov 20, 2013, at 7:31 AM, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> cst_fits_shwi_p replaces cst_and_fits_in_hwi, but if cst_fits_uhwi_p
> goes away then I think we might as well stick with the original name.
So the entire patch seems fine, except for one hunk I'll punt to Kenny to weigh in and those are the changes of the form:
- if (!cst_fits_shwi_p (tdiff))
+ if (!cst_and_fits_in_hwi (tiff))