This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] LRA: check_rtl modifies RTL instruction stream
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Robert Suchanek <Robert dot Suchanek at imgtec dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:18:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] LRA: check_rtl modifies RTL instruction stream
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B5E67142681B53468FAF6B7C313565623D34C7AA at KLMAIL01 dot kl dot imgtec dot org>
On 11/20/13 10:27, Robert Suchanek wrote:
Thanks. Vlad may not be available right now, and even if he is, he's
probably typing one-handed.
I'm pinging for the review of a patch.
Original post: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-11/msg01608.html
The attached patch is slightly modified as the indentation was incorrect
and realised that after sending the email last time.
If the patch is OK, could someone commit the patch? I do not have
permission to do so.
2013-11-13 Robert Suchanek <Robert.Suchanek@imgtec.com>
* lra.c (lra): Set lra_in_progress before check_rtl call.
* recog.c (insn_invalid_p): Add !lra_in_progress to prevent
adding clobber regs when LRA is running
So I took care of installing this for you.