This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, MPX, 2/X] Pointers Checker. Add flag to varpool_node
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:50:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, MPX, 2/X] Pointers Checker. Add flag to varpool_node
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131119140621 dot GS21297 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <528BB779 dot 8020708 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/13 07:06, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
>> Here is a patch to add flag for marking symbols as requiring static
>> initialization of bounds. Used by Pointer Bounds Checker to handle
>> statically initialized pointers and static bounds vars.
>> 2013-11-19 Ilya Enkovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * cgraph.h (varpool_node): Add need_bounds_init field.
>> * lto-cgraph.c (lto_output_varpool_node): Output
>> need_bounds_init value.
>> (input_varpool_node): Read need_bounds_init value.
>> * varpool.c (dump_varpool_node): Dump need_bounds_init field.
> OK. This is fine to check in as long as any prerequisites are already in.
Please refrain from cluttering the tree with dead code. Commit all patches
in one go once all patches are approved.