This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Factor unrelated declarations out of tree.h (1/2)
- From: Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:10:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Factor unrelated declarations out of tree.h (1/2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131114202812 dot GA12236 at google dot com> <528AF45A dot 3000203 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DT70vjPWuw77kwoZHdJ_iL=ueLC=CzpmBZpTBZwyiL40w at mail dot gmail dot com> <4884021 dot a4lHoXAEgV at polaris> <CAD_=9DSRUnYZJ7Hktc0YTybVFUQ3S=t-roHS36KTOUdpWiJnuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 08:43:57AM -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks. Committed as rev 205023.
> > Nice work, but why did you antedate the entries in the various ChangeLog
> Oh, that's because of local commits and holding on to the patch for a
> few days. That date is the date of the original local commit. Further
> pulls from upstream pushed the entries down in the file. I just forgot
> to move the entries forward when I committed the patch.
> > directories (yes, we all know your opinion about ChangeLog files ;-)
> What gave you that idea? ;)
This even seems like a good argument for that view, git log and I
assume svn log could give you the same data without the possibility of
this sort of issue ;)