This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH i386 8/8] [AVX-512] Add SHA support.
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:36:20 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH i386 8/8] [AVX-512] Add SHA support.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131119124119 dot GJ25998 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <CAFULd4ZhAfK8pcHZNj5EUUeKkGfMS6rqnJBizJrArNx2+tgppw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 19 Nov 15:36, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> Please also add new command options to g++.dg/other/sse-2.C and
> OK with the small nit below and with above testsute addition.
> No need to document negative option here.
Thanks! I'll fix your inputs and check in after rest is reviewed.