This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] regcprop fix for PR rtl-optimization/54300
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:51:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] regcprop fix for PR rtl-optimization/54300
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528B9527 dot 2050800 at arm dot com>
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> The test is unfortunately ARM specific -- I'm not aware of any generic
> code that triggers this.
Isn't this an insn constraint issue, then? I'd expect recog to reject
the pattern if the right constraints are used.