This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enale -fno-fat-lto-objects by default
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:21:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Enale -fno-fat-lto-objects by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131118180458 dot GH11338 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20131118184331 dot GA10148 at x4> <20131118190940 dot GA26530 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <528B24D5 dot 4020504 at gnu dot org> <20131119100506 dot GB10148 at x4> <528B4369 dot 7070302 at gnu dot org> <20131119111905 dot GC10148 at x4>
Il 19/11/2013 12:19, Markus Trippelsdorf ha scritto:
>>> > > So, maybe it is just time to upgrade libtool everywhere in gnu-land?
>> > Yes, that would be better but no need to do that now.
> So would Patches 1 and 2 be OK in the interim?
Yes. And Jan's answer suggests that patch 3 is not necessary at all now.