This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Factor unrelated declarations out of tree.h (1/2)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:17:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Factor unrelated declarations out of tree.h (1/2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131114202812 dot GA12236 at google dot com> <52854AD0 dot 5090103 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DRiFn4CFPH0CUBKQyYowEHDgatBS-p7UDFtwrvJjTHjpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5285CBD9 dot 60403 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DRG7k=eSMAnKiVztwRTDNbrZaSbztTawX4MjW7RFngchA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAD_=9DQ=sJvJ6SsDRioA0fR2cEuempL=J8vT5OEDDZ41_jdd0Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/18/13 11:47, Diego Novillo wrote:
It looks OK to me. We've got some more things to move around, but this
seems like a step forward now ;-)
Thanks for all the feedback.
Here is the patch with all the changes we discussed last week. OK for
trunk? I'm going to need another day or so to re-do all the target
builds to make sure nothing new has slipped in.