This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor cgraph cleanups
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 01:22:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Minor cgraph cleanups
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528A312A dot 1070709 at codesourcery dot com>
> This fixes some minor ugliness I noticed while looking at this code. It
> renames a poorly named global variable (shadowed by some function args
> in the same file), replaces a cast of an integer value to a pointer, and
> removes an undocumented and unused return value.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux, ok?
> * cgraphunit.c (symtab_terminator): New variable.
> (queued_nodes): Renamed from first. Use symtab_terminator as
> (analyze_functions): Adjust accordingly.
> (cgraph_process_new_functions): Return void.
> * cgraph.h (cgraph_process_new_functions): Adjust declaration.