This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH GCC]Compute, cache and use cost of auto-increment rtx patterns in IVOPT
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: bin.cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:04:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH GCC]Compute, cache and use cost of auto-increment rtx patterns in IVOPT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001001ced90e$4ecd9af0$ec68d0d0$ at arm dot com>
On 11/04/2013 04:31 AM, bin.cheng wrote:
> 2013-11-01 Bin Cheng <email@example.com>
> * tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c (enum ainc_type): New.
> (address_cost_data): New field.
> (get_address_cost): Compute auto-increment rtx cost in ainc_costs.
> Use ainc_costs for auto-increment rtx patterns.
> Cleanup TWS.
I think this is fine. I'd just like to see AINC_NUM gone and its use
replaced by AIC_NONE, we don't really need two separate enum codes for that.