This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM, LRA] Fixed bootstrap failure in Thumb mode
- From: Yvan Roux <yvan dot roux at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:40:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM, LRA] Fixed bootstrap failure in Thumb mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD57uCejV6qjR2uvwP4cMfBx-qaxZHH9+reqhW91QO2-Ry7Rvg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 7 November 2013 15:56, Yvan Roux <email@example.com> wrote:
> this patch fixed an LRA cycling due to secondary reload (Thumb mode).
> Notice that this patch is a prerequisite to turn on LRA by default on
> ARM. Bootstrapped on a9 and a15 without any regression in the
> testsuite as LRA is off by default and with the regression reported in
> the thread bellow when LRA is on.
> 2013-11-07 Yvan Roux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/arm/arm.h (THUMB_SECONDARY_INPUT_RELOAD_CLASS): Return NO_REGS
> for LRA.