This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix PR bootstrap/58572
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:07:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix PR bootstrap/58572
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a9h5ttbp dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <52869525 dot 3070705 at redhat dot com> <96356279-0d81-4dd4-a95e-cc8a535b20ee at email dot android dot com>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Biener <email@example.com> writes:
Richard> If it reduces peak disk usage yes. These don't, no? That said, we
Richard> could also 'fix' the dependencies at that point?
That seems to defeat the purpose of having the dependencies.
Really it's been a bug that these dependencies were omitted.
It's possible (though I admit unlikely) that the older code could have
hidden a bug.