This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 29143
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:08:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 29143
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52822F0F dot 8010305 at oracle dot com> <52824E6F dot 8040807 at redhat dot com> <52864177 dot 8030500 at oracle dot com>
On 11/15/2013 10:44 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Anyway, for the time being, the problem filed in 29143 is only about
OVERLOADs, not about FUNCTION_DECLs, which are already fine, thus I'm
wondering if we could instead apply something like attached (+ a
comment). What do you think?