This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR ada/54040: [x32] Incorrect timeval and timespec
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:02:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR ada/54040: [x32] Incorrect timeval and timespec
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131113203213 dot GA1176 at intel dot com> <20131114083820 dot GA27428 at adacore dot com> <CAMe9rOpyx+5Dv_kdUKJpFrPVg7TTqx1cMRw4FN-v3YYuk8RxPg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> > No, introducing all these extra/almost duplicated files is not OK, you'd
> > need to find a way to share the existing files instead, thanks.
> I am not familiar with Ada. Can you recommend how to fix it?
Can you send a diff between the *-linux files and your new files? This
should help giving some options.