This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: other/59039: Undocumented __builtin_longjmp/__builtin_setjmp
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:10:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: other/59039: Undocumented __builtin_longjmp/__builtin_setjmp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131110162819 dot GA6525 at intel dot com>
On Nov 10, 2013, at 8:28 AM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch documents __builtin_setjmp and __builtin_longjmp. OK to
I like it. I think these two should be documented.